- About the Incubator
- Coaches on Call
- In the News
- Alumni Teams
- A Jobs List is a job posting board that pairs those seeking jobs with employers via creation of a website that is completely search engine optimized, with a superior matching algorithm compared to competitors.
- Cerene Biomedics is developing an implantable medical device that will aim to prevent focal epileptic seizures by delivering targeted thermoelectric cooling to the surface of the brain on a micro-scale.
- Eagle Energy is developing a multi-faceted energy production system that would enable a small business or home to become energy independent and remove the need to be connected to the grid.
- EntoGenetics produces "spider silk", differentiated from other high performance synthetics by higher toughness.
- Fooala is developing a suite of web applications that enable restaurants of all sizes to connect with their customers by leveraging the power of social media, analytics, and e-commerce services.
- Kinecept utilizes hardware platforms such as the iPhone and iPod touch to provide posture feedback through a software application.
- Linkademy is a research-based networking website that is designed to increase collaboration among students and faculty. The website also provides companies with access to research, aiding in their recruitment of and collaboration with students.
- The Green Cooling Group has developed an environmentally-friendly technology to cool water and other fluids over 120 times more efficiently than other solutions.
- SpineFuse provides a simple system for spinal fixation currently unavailable in developing countries.
HyTower is an early-stage energy storage company that has its roots in the Nicholas, Pratt and Fuqua Schools at Duke University.
Ludus Broker is an e-trading platform where people can trade sports teams and sports players following the same logic as the traditional financial trading platforms.
- Middle Child is a start-up looking to revolutionize the design, clothing and fashion industry.